Pages

BYE BYE SIGARETTES

It is a fact. Today is my 6th day without smoking and I feel good. The process of quitting went very effortlessly I must say. Smoking sigarettes just doesn't fit into a conscious lifestyle. And they give so much waste as well! There was no other way then say goodbye to my bad habbit for once and for all.

I have been (secretly) smoking for as long as I can remember. You could just draw me with a sigarete in my hand. I have been quitting a few times in the past. Some for the longer and some for not so long. But somehow this time it feels different.

I have passed the 30 age sign some while back now and I know that it is just better for my body if I still want to recover from the harm all these years of smoking did to my body. It is never too late to make changes in your life. Luckily the body has the capacity to heal itself.

After 20 minutes of not smoking your blood pressure and heart rate decrease. After 8 - 12 hours carbon monoxide drops and blood oxygen returns to normal. From 2 weeks to 3 months The general circulation and lung function will increase. After 1 to 9 months your lungs begin to regain normal function, including ability to clean and fight infection. After 1 year the risk of coronary heart disease is cut in half. From 5 to 15 years the risk of a stroke is reduced to that of a Non-Smoker. After 10 years the risk of cancer is reduced and the risk of lung cancer is cut in half. After 15 years the risk of coronary heart disease is similar to Non-Smoker.

There are so much benefits of not smoking that I am actually looking forward to a life without sigaretses. Things can only go better from now on!



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram